Liz W's 15 Minute Shrimp Poke Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
This recipe feeds about 2 people and can be made with any kind of protein (i.e. chicken, salmon, and even vegan options like tofu and tempeh) and with any kind of fresh produce for toppings!
- 1 pound of extra large or jumbo shrimp (raw or cooked based on your preference)
- 1 carrot
- ¼ of a pineapple
- ½ avocado
- 1 bunch of scallion
- Or any other type of topping that you may want.
- 1 head of cauliflower (or just a bag of already made cauliflower rice)
- About 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- ¼ cup of any kind of mayonnaise
- Sriracha Sauce (to taste)
- First, I make my cauliflower rice by chopping up one whole head of cauliflower. You can also do this in a food processor.
- Put the chopped up cauliflower into a bowl and mix it up with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well so that everything is evenly coated.
- Heat up a pan with the remaining half of a tablespoon of olive oil and add the cauliflower. It is done when the cauliflower starts to look almost transparent.
- If you have raw shrimp, clean and cook it however you prefer.
- Chop up the shrimp into medium sized pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the ¼ cup of mayonnaise and the sriracha sauce. Add the shrimp.
- Chop up whatever toppings you will be using.
- Build your bowl by starting with the cauliflower rice and then adding your toppings.